Your Ad Could Be Here

Looking For Songs To Pitch

Guest songplugger

Guest songplugger

Hi,

I have recently started a song plugging company in Nashville. I worked for a few publishers on the row and decided to branch out. I am looking for serious A writers to represent. We are meeting with labels, management and artists...so please email me and send me a link to samples of your work.

We are also looking for artist projects that are master quality to pitch to television and film.

You can go to my site at ***REMOVED*** and get more information.

I also own a mastering company and duplication business in Nashville.

Anita Walls

Hmm.... I'm not sure about this one so I'll let it stand for now and wait for other MOD opinions.

I am not sure I understand the process, can you explain please?

It looks like there is a page to upload MP3's, but then I read:

We provide our services for a nominal fee based on a

per song agreement. It is standard for a songplugger to get

15 % of the publishing if the song gets recorded.

Single Song Pitching Service $100.00

So, I upload a song on the form and you like it, so then you ask for $100 to pitch it. Is that correct?

There are also typos (no offense to our member by that name) and a broken link on your website.

• 1 month later...

Not to be offensive, but it looks like a fraud to me. I've never heard of anyone paying to have their songs pitched. And also, just because you got somebody's song heard doesn't mean you're entitled to anything. You're not a manager or a booking agent. And you have no legal rights to the music. Why should you get a percentage of the royalties?