Your Ad Could Be Here

Anyone Shot A Music Video?

Anyone shot any music videos? This was created with a sony handycam on miniDV and edited with Ulead Video Studio 7.0. We had quite a bit of fun shooting the video, but the cutting and syncing was pretty torturous...

We were fortunate in having all those excellent locations, Crosbie Kirk, Fullarton Woods, Old Auchan's House, Dundonald Woods, Lady Margaret Drive in Troon, all within four miles of where we lived. The bass guitar scenes were shot in my workshop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MToiRkBUWQE

Edited by Prometheus

Nothing has changed in half a century :P

anyway, is a nice one, although I would have done it all in B/W probably. Nice tune, BTW - not bad at all. I guess the synching must have been some work, indeed. Not all video editing software is equal, there. :)

LOL! Interesting video... :)

I did a couple of ones, actually -

for myself and then
and
for this other guy.

Shooting is fun - editing is hell on earth.

I did a couple of ones, actually -
for myself and then
and
for this other guy.

Shooting is fun - editing is hell on earth.

Oh yes indeed!

I've just watched take two and call in the morning... Great work! How on Earth did you manage to get the use of the hospital facilities?

Oslo school of nursing took care of the hospital facilities. It cost me some bucks to rent during the weekend.

Good thinking...

Hey I really like the one you did for yourself (the others are not bad either - videowise, ahem) - and very smart thinking indeed to use that nurse's home. Gah. :)

It's pretty much the best you can get out of Premiere - and a lot of editing time - chapeau. :)

(the others are not bad either - videowise, ahem)
- haha -not my style of music, no :) ... but a good friend.

- haha -not my style of music, no :) ... but a good friend.

Duty is a stern God... ;)

LOL! With the work that must have gone into choreographing that, I'd sooner stick to the editing... ;)