Your Ad Could Be Here

Bfd2

john

Hey

I just posted Steve Mueske's review of FXpansion's BFD2 drum workstation software. BFD2 is the second generation acoustic drum sampler that allows you to record life-like drum tracks. The article is here:

http://recording.songstuff.com/article/BFD2

Pleas show Steve that you appreciate his effort and give the article a read, Digg it (vote for on Digg) add a link to your blog, whatever... and of course please give Steve some feedback :)

Thanks all...

John

• 3 months later...

Nice review.

I am working my way through the drums samplers. Never a big fan of BFD2 - Always preffered EZ drummer over it. Just feel the drum samples are closer to be ready to be mixed in EZ than in BFD. Both very powerful tools though and since Superior Drummers came out for me it just put it ahead of BFD. As SD now has the flexibilty and the sounds.

One i tried and dismissed recently was addictive drums. But i guess its all down to personal taste.