Your Ad Could Be Here

Ninja Poetry

Thought this up when I couldnt sleep one night. Its kinda stupid, but I think its a cool little ryhme about a ninja. ( Might add more as I come up with them)

With lightning speed, you wont see me strike,

In seconds I'll have killed you and taken your pike,

And stabbed that other guard, did you know him well?

If you didn't you can get to know each other in Hell.

... Im weird like that...

• 4 weeks later...

Huh.... well that was a bit strange :-/

But I can't say I haven't written weird stuff like that too, the only difference is that I don't have the guts to post it.... lol :whistle:

I don't really know what you want in a critique as it's only 4 lines long and kind of random. I don't even get the last line "If you didn't you can get to know each other in Hell.".

I say make it longer, have a long dramatic random story about the ninja. Throw some random comedy in it, people like randomness (well I do anyways) :) You could even make it the rhyme scheme of a limerick (which isn't really long at all, but they usually make me laugh).

~TIMOTHY~

Archived