Your Ad Could Be Here

My First Post

androidlove

Sorry I didn't make my 1st post here as per instructions. I hope I won't get banned.

I've been writing and recording music for about 30 years. I think I discovered piano and layering around 10. I've played many instruments and objects. I've been making music on computers since I got an Atari 1200XL around 1984. I've made music in many styles, and music that's hard to pigeon hole. I've played in marching band and rock bands. I've set in acoustic circles. I've sung in drainage tunnels. I've played circuit boards with the conductivity of my fingers. I've made a Rat Shack reverb make music. I've built many studios. Of course, the latest is the greatest.

I've recently successfully started up a family (3rd time's the charm). I'm used to being a free spirit, but I'm now locked into days of constant nerve racking work for a very large corporation. I managed to produce art at work for a while, but my work suffered. I now put my all into my job. I am now one of the best at what I do, but it was at a sacrifice. My creativity came to a virtual standstill. I have my sight set on a job that pays the same and will allow me to be creative. The thought of being able to leave my post has awakened my creativity. So, here I am.

I found this site while looking for a place to post and review conventional music. This place is more than I hoped for. I'm happy computer graphics and video making are also covered here. I have a long history with both.

Anyway, hi!