Your Ad Could Be Here

I Come In...

• Noob

peace. I'm a 23 (soon to be 24) aspiring... any and everything when it comes to music. I'm a musician... I've been playing for a few years, but I am definitely not going to say that I am the best... There are so many people that are better than me. But I play keyboard and bass.

I'm a singer... Not going to say that I am the best... There are so many people that are better than me.

I'm a writer... Not saying that I am the best... There are so many that are better than me.

But I want to be among the BEST.

I searched online looking for music forums where I could really talk to people about different things relating to songs, writing, vocals, instruments, and even the music itself. This site looks like it will be very informative and I look forward to passing the little knowledge that I do know, as well as learn from others.

I look forward to being part of this community. :) Thank you for reading...

I am THEATRICAL HARMONY.