Your Ad Could Be Here

Young Dreamer Says Hello

Joshua

• Noob

What's up everyone, just to start off my name is Josh I'm 20 years old I'm here merely to interact with others that share the passion I do for music and learn as much as I possibly can. I am a singer first and foremost my family told me I was singing before I was speaking properly as a child, I've always loved music it's been a huge part of my life and my family. [smiley=vocals.gif] I started writing lyrics when I was about 15 years of age just to see what it would sound like and I recieved great feedback from friends as well as relatives, from then on I have been writing and getting better with age and experience. My ultimate dream is to be a professional R&B artist, I currently have over 30 songs I've at least started in my portfolio, in the past I've taken vocal lessons and I plan to learn the piano one day to take my creativity to the next level. For the most part all I know is the art and not the business of music which is from my understanding not easy to get into and very hard to be successful in. At this point in my life I have no management other then myself, no lawyer, no copywrite protection I am as clueless as one could be and I'd love it if those of you out their that may have prior music experience could give me some advice, your opinions are gold to me and I'd appreciate any knowledge you have to offer. Thanks in advance hope to hear from you all soon! :thumb23: