Your Ad Could Be Here

Getting The Online Band Together

• Noob

I'm looking for singers, screamers, guitarists, bass players, drum line enthusiasts. You can make music and I want you. But you need to be good. You also need to know how to record efficiently into .mp3 or .wav (I'm not too good at .oog or .ogg whatever it may be, at the moment.)

I want to write music and give everyone want parts. I want to have people interject their ideas. I want it to be a real song made be real people and just to sound good. It's gonna suck at first. No one's gonna know each other and everyone's ideas will say "pick me pick me" But i can't fit them all in the hat. It'll probably be up to a poll for the audience's vote. And.. no one gets paid.

I need reliable people who do understand the whole email, recording, etc.

My name is Seth and I want to create an original masterpiece.

Message me and I'll send you what I was thinking.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for singers, screamers, guitarists, bass players, drum line enthusiasts. You can make music and I want you. But you need to be good. You also need to know how to record efficiently into .mp3 or .wav (I'm not too good at .oog or .ogg whatever it may be, at the moment.)

I want to write music and give everyone want parts. I want to have people interject their ideas. I want it to be a real song made be real people and just to sound good. It's gonna suck at first. No one's gonna know each other and everyone's ideas will say "pick me pick me" But i can't fit them all in the hat. It'll probably be up to a poll for the audience's vote. And.. no one gets paid.

I need reliable people who do understand the whole email, recording, etc.

My name is Seth and I want to create an original masterpiece.

Message me and I'll send you what I was thinking.

why dont you start the ball rolling by writing a few lyrics yourself of an idea you have, then make a short audio sample, upload it and ask people there opnions, like that you will get people able to connect instantly with your ideas and they will respond creatively and you will get a lot more done a lot quicker than just telling people you may not be able to fit them all in your hat ...... thts my point exactly:

get them to try the hat on first and make it fit by doing the above :)

just my opnion .................... you will get more people into it a lot quicker mate

smiles

Ray

Edited by LoRaynmusic

why dont you start the ball rolling by writing a few lyrics yourself of an idea you have

Ray

Yeah, I'm not much into screaming but the online band thing is something I've wanted to try for a little while. I sing, but I know enough guitar and piano to help write material, and my theory's not too bad compared to most people.