Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey Forum.....A Newbie Joins the Fold

What's Up Forum?  Just thought I'd introduce my self.  I've been kind of lurking today and this seems like a pretty interesting place to exchange some thoughts, get some feedback and talk about some ole' Crazzee Ish!   ;D  Seems like fun.

I'd like to invite you all to listen to some of my music and critique it if you will.  I have taught music, performed music, composed music, had sex to music, got high to music, etc.  :D and I have finally gotten up the courage to let others hear some of my original music stylings.  So please, chime in, give me a listen, chop it up-give it to me straight.  That's the only way it can get better.  I play most all of the instruments on most of the tracks and sing as well.  All of the tunes are my original stuff.  You can hear me over at:

www.soundclick.com/bands/2/musicallymrmmusic.htm

This is my music page.  Click on a song, chose your bandwidth and have a listen ;)

I'm looking forward to becoming an active part of this cool place.

Peace 8)

What's Up Forum?  Just thought I'd introduce my self.  I've been kind of lurking today and this seems like a pretty interesting place to exchange some thoughts, get some feedback and talk about some ole' Crazzee Ish!   ;D  Seems like fun.

Peace 8)

So Welcome in this Loony Bin, Sir.  You can left your strait-jacket in  the checkroom... ;D

Welcome to the Mad House!

I'm afraid MusicalyMrM is a bit of a pain to type so I shall abbreiviate you to M.

I'm just off to have a listen to your toons...

Jump in and make a fool or a nuisance of yourself, we're a freindly bunch of idiots here.

What's your main instrument? Where do you hail from? Have you got any spare cash for a struggling songwriter with 3 wives, 5 girlfreinds, 7 kids, 3 dogs, 2 guinae pigs and a rabbit?

Hi MrM

Welcome aboard! I don't have trime to listen just now, but I'll drop back later and give your tracks a listen...

Cheers

John

Hi MrM

Welcome aboard! I don't have trime to listen just now, but I'll drop back later and give your tracks a listen...

Cheers

John

yeah, -what he said. Hello, come in, choose a crayon. ;)

I'm listening to "Hauntings of a Christmas Past" right now and I'll listen to some of the others during the evening. I like the smooth sound of that one.

Welcome ye, and beware of Killer Joe -- you don't want to know what he's killed!  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
I'm listening to "Hauntings of a Christmas Past" right now and I'll listen to some of the others during the evening. I like the smooth sound of that one.

Welcome ye, and beware of Killer Joe -- you don't want to know what he's killed!  ;)

Khm... just killed an "Itchy Bitchy Spider" for getting TOO close for comfort.... anyway... we are a pretty friendly bunch so make Yourself at home... get Yer feet up on the table, relax, have a sip of "Shaken, not stirred"... and put some grease into the hinges of that swivel chair.... and soon, You'll feel RIGHT at home!

ZzzzZZZzzzzZzzZzzzZzzzzzZzzzzzzzz....... huh.... what?

H.  8)

Ps. Just listened to couple more tunez.... some real good stuff! Coo-ool!

(bye)

Archived