Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey Ya'll!

• Noob

Let's see, where to start... I'm a singer/songwriter/musician in WV and we're working on my first indie album through Magic Shack Records. Right now we're screening demos and so far have picked up a few; some were worked on by Craig Wiseman, Terri Clack and Trisha Yearwood, so we've been lucky so far!

I also run the WV office of Magic Shack Demos where we work on, produce, mix, master, record, etc. songwriter demos to get them ready for publishers, label artists, etc. My buddy Jason runs the Nashville office and we work on everything personally so we're definitely not one of those demo houses! The music has treated us right so far. We've been fortunate enough in the past to work with some of Nashville's best such as Dolly Parton, Jimmy Buffett, Joe Diffie, Tracy Lawrence, Chely Wright, Jeff Carson and Rich McCready among others. We also help people get the right paperwork and licenses to get them through the red tape of music row so there's no accidental copyright infringement.

That's about it I reckon! If I think of anything else I'll post it.