Your Ad Could Be Here

The New New Person...

• Noob

Hey all. My name is Ade'. I was born and raised in New Orleans, living in Brooklyn now. I'm a singer/ songwriter looking to meet and hopefully collaborate with fellow musicians with many different styles and ideas.

I was a member of an r&b quintet, but things have fizzled with that project so I'm trying my hand at doing some music of my own. However, I'm pretty open to just doing some music..........almost any music! I miss it terribly and really want to get creative again. Looking forward to meeting up with some of you guys and keep that music flowing!

• Noob

Hey Ade'. I'm new to the board too, but hopefully you'll find it as helpful and interesting as I have.

Can't wait to hear something from you, I have a deeeep fascination with r'n'b.

Cool, man. I'm trying to learn my way around, as I'm new to message forums in general. But it does seem pretty nice with all the information and experience floating around here. Lets enjoy this journey together! See ya around!