Your Ad Could Be Here

Eyecreate (Software)

Due to lack of funds and various other reasons, the best software I could get for video capture was:

The eye toy and eye-create software for my play-station 3.

Now one problem with this software arises:

The program captures video, and allows it to be exported, its copyright protected so it cant be edited on the play-station console.

When exported it comes out a mp4. file.

I have found nothing to successfully convert or edit this file.

I have googled it for hours on end without resolution.

I require:

Just any software, preferably free software, that will allow the most basic of editing to be used, cropping, and transitions, that's about all: if you have any suggestions, or have found a fix for this flaming software ps3 pawned on me, please let me know:

Thanks.

Well, technically the copyright of any video *created* with the software/product does not lie with the makers of the software, but with *you*, unless you specifically signed those rights away via some EULA, but even then, I doubt if that's totally legal to force you to sign your rights away.

You could check out SUPER encoder, that should let you convert .mp4 to any of the other formats. MP4 in itself is not a protected/DRM'ed format.

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

let me know if you have success or not, there are a couple of other free programs that will convert .mp4.

Super is just a very all-round tool to have around, anyway.

I shall download the link this evening and hope for the best, Albeit I'm hoping the converted file will be compatible with windows media video editor.

We shall see. thanks for the assistance.

I downloaded and tried the software to no avail I'm afraid, it converts but no matter the option I select they seem to come out mp4 again, just with a more compressed file size.

I'm at a loss with how to edit these damn ps3 files. I think I may just invest in a handycam or something.

Which file sharing site would you recommend? I used esnips way back yonder, but i cant remember my sign in details.

I could always register again if need be though.