Your Ad Could Be Here

New Guy

Hi all,

Hope I'm doing this correctly. I don't want to break any rules. I tried to pin my location but my browser couldn't find the page for Frapper map.

I tried to put in my photo and avatar but I don't think that worked either.

My name is Bob and I've been playing and writing (on and off) (mostly off) since about 1971.

Mostly fingerstyle folk/country. Americana, I guess you would call it.

I used to post on the myspace forum but they are so worried about spam that it is difficult even to have a conversation about songwriting.

I just wanted to introduce myself and still need to do some exploring here.

Bob

Hey Bob......welcome to the site! thumb23.gif ......71 was a good year, that's when I graduated high school blush.gif

I think you'll find this site pretty easy going.....

Tom

Hi Tom. Thanks for the welcome. Same year I graduated HS.

I like your songs. Learned To Love the Rain is a lot like one of mine called The Coming of the Snow. Same sentiment, seeing through the bad to the good and learning from hard knocks, so to speak.

Your recordings are nice and clear. You can hear every instrument clearly. Something I still have little experience with. Hope to learn more here on the forums.

Bob

hi and welcome to Songstuff Bob! :)

hi and welcome to Songstuff Bob! :)

• 1 month later...

Thanks Bob. I've just been working on an album so holding back on posting new material just now. Most older songs aren't online while i rework my site. Glad you like Awaken :)

Looking forward to hearing your material!

Archived