Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey There

:) hello songwriters.

I've been looking for a place to discuss, share and inspire (myself) concerning songwriting.

I lurked around a bit and found this place to be very positive, which i like very much.

I'm 48 and began writing songs at around 15 years old. I'm a bit of a compulsive with writing and though at times in my life I've tried to stop I just keep on. Chistopher Hitchens says if you want to be a writer, you must be one who cannot, not write. So I've kind of accepted that I am a writer.

For various reasons over the years, I've rarely shared my work, and I'd like to change that.

I have committed to cataloging all this stuff up in my brain, I'd love to hear any and all suggestions on it.

I also hope my unique view on stuff, can assist or inspire any of the other members.

Kevin

monkeyrocketsurgeon.jpg?version=81