Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi I'm Chased

chased

Hi Songstuffers

I am a songwriter/musician from Brisbane Australia looking for a songwriting community that suits me. I'm not much of a singer but I'm trying to make the most of what I was born with. I play guitar, bass, keys and some drums and have shelves full of other instruments I use at various times. Doing my recording with Logic on a MacBook and have a growing number of input devices including an Mbox2.

I'm looking for song critiques, new recording ideas, fun and companionship in this topsy-turvy journey, and also hope to add some of my hard-won wisdom where I can.

Great looking forum and some cool tunes so looking forward to getting into it,

-Stephen

Thanks, boys, looking forward to both plundering and contributing to this vast service. Thanks for your excellent response Tom, I listened to everything of yours I could find and i'm a fan! John, I mainly play guitar but have been stretching out to bass, drums and keys in recent years; as well as voice... Yikes!

Just wondering, is the frappr map you guys created available somewhere, would love to check it out. For the record, I'm in Brisbane, Australia.

Thanks for the welcome, now to do some listening and commenting!

-Stephen

-Stephen