Your Ad Could Be Here

Online Session Drummer Video- Premiere Pro+After Effects

• 3 weeks later...

Well done! :)

Nice pacing, good timing of the FX, not overdone.

Only small crits: you seem out of focus in some shots (at 3:54 for instance, focus should always be on the eyes)

and in that part of the presentation you should not be obscured by the screens flying past - meaning you should be more to the side and the action taking place next to you - now it's just as if you are not really there/important - while you are the person talking.

You could have considered hiring a 'professional' voice there for a voice-over, alternatively.

Hey

Nicely put together. There's quite a bit of effort gone into this and it shows. As a relatively new user of Premiere pro + AE I know very well how much time it can take to get results. Very good.

Well done! :)

Nice pacing, good timing of the FX, not overdone.

Only small crits: you seem out of focus in some shots (at 3:54 for instance, focus should always be on the eyes)

and in that part of the presentation you should not be obscured by the screens flying past - meaning you should be more to the side and the action taking place next to you - now it's just as if you are not really there/important - while you are the person talking.

You could have considered hiring a 'professional' voice there for a voice-over, alternatively.

Thank you for your feedback!

With the focus, I was intentionally making it blurry when other objects would appear in the foreground, as I figured this would look natural if there were real panels flying around and camera focusing on them. Whether that would be the case, don't know :) You have a good point.

I opted for the voice-over talent by Nolan Doran as it sounds slightly uncommon. I didn't want it to sound too commercial. He actually does voice-overs professionally as well :)

Thanks very much for taking the time to check out the video and to comment back with creative suggestions. I appreciate it!

Cheers thumbsup2.gif

Thanks John. I very much appreciate it!

Goran

Hey

Nicely put together. There's quite a bit of effort gone into this and it shows. As a relatively new user of Premiere pro + AE I know very well how much time it can take to get results. Very good.