Your Ad Could Be Here

New Video... Scary Miss Mary...

Despite fast approaching middle age, the day we made this I felt like a kid... lol.

Filmed at the West of Scotland University Ayr Campus and edited by myself... We got some very strange looks from passing students and Gwen, the blonde girl, made a sacrifice to the blood God when Stuart's cane connected with her lower back instead of her derriere. Apart from that, it went pretty smoothly. The object Gwen is holding in some shots was meant to be a sheeps heart, because they look like human hearts, but the butcher ordered an oxes heart by mistake...

:guitarplay1: haha nice work. What kind of tools/software did you use for the editing?

I used a little JVC digital Hard Disk camcorder, a tripod and Ulead Video Studio 7.

All very low budget but great fun...

Very cool & nicely done! Hey, I would have never know that wasn't a human heart if you hadn't pointed it out-LOL

I'll assume that Miss Mary is one of those high mainentence women I hear so much about :001_rolleyes:

Tom

Well, Stuart and I didn't have to do much acting, put it that way... ;)

In all seriousness, Rachael, the dark haired girl, has been very good natured about all the craziness we've put her through with shooting videos in some really appalling conditions over the last six months... And she's very photogenic...

Good video! Good song!. Reminds me of Cold Ethyl - Alice Cooper. Think I'll watch again.

Jim

Good video! Good song!. Reminds me of Cold Ethyl - Alice Cooper. Think I'll watch again.

Jim

Gwen, who wrote the lyrics and does the vox, is a big Alice Cooper fan... :)