Your Ad Could Be Here

Even If I'm Homeless I'll Still Do Music!

About me: My name is Dustin Pak. I'm male. 20. Single. I want fame, fortune, sex, and nice cars. I have no other skills or interests in anything other than creative stuff, so I'm basically screwed if I don't become a rockstar. Music is quite literally my life.

I've been looking for a place where serious musicians could get together to critique each other and exchange ideas, and I really hope I've found it here on Songstuff. I don't mind being harshly criticized, so if you're honest with me, I'll be honest with you.

That being said...

Hello to everyone on Songstuff! I hope we can all get along!

Dustin Pak

Well, I speak not for the forum but for myself, but I'm sure neither the forum nor myself will offer you "fame, fortune, sex, and nice cars" (in that order at least).

You have (from my experience) come to the best place. The people here are warm (friendly too), intelligent, creative people.

Welcome to SongStuff (that was supposed to be the first thing I said, oops)!!!

Really look forward to catching some of your work.

~ Daniel ~

• Like 1

Well, I speak not for the forum but for myself, but I'm sure neither the forum nor myself will offer you "fame, fortune, sex, and nice cars" (in that order at least).

~ Daniel ~

Lol, it's true my intro does sound a bit like a personal ad, but it never hurts to advertise right? Thanks for the response Quad. I've got a song that I'm going to post in the critique section tomorrow. I'll be looking forward to hearing what you and everyone else thinks of it.

• Editors

Dustin,Its true what Justin(justsoulin) said. If you come to India(where I live) as a homeless guy playing music,I'd choose you more than you comin as a famous musician with lots of cars and stuff,to play music with,ANYTIME. :) Welcome to Songstuff.You are very welcome here.

Mahesh

• 1 month later...