Your Ad Could Be Here

Kia Ora From New Zealand

kepa

Hi everyone,

My name is Kepa all the way at the bottom of the earth if you're from America and or England but at the top of the world if you're standing where I am. Just thought I'd join up to meet like minded people and maybe collaborate with someone.

My genre is acoustic Neo-Soul for my band O.B.S which I write all the songs for so far. My real passion is writing songs and fishing, anyways, feel free to drop a line.

Kepa

Hi Kepa ~ welcome to Songstuff, glad to see you here.

In being the main writer, I realized that my bandmates are the first and most important people to win over (so to speak). Is that your experience?

I do agree luckily we are only a duo but yes and with the rewrites it's even more so important

• Editors

I always feel so jealous when someone says something like "My passions are Songwriting and fishing" or "My passions are singing and going on walks along the beach" or "My passions are writing songs and hiking up on the hills" and things like that. :) lucky lugs!Being away from all of those landscapes suck,sigh. Anyways welcome to Songstuff man,we are very glad to have you here. :)

You guys are awesome! Love the song and your voices. GREAT!

Mahesh

• 2 weeks later...