Your Ad Could Be Here

Introduction!

Hi, I'm from Tennessee. Middle age male and have been songwriting (consistenly) for about 7 years. I am targeting Nashville with some of the songs I write and my goal is to be published at the highest level I can attain. I'm just learning and preparing to record and promote my songs, I'm educating myself and finding a great deal of assistance and advice and can always use more. I don't have any close friends (yet) who are songwriters and I am joining this site for the comraderie and fraternity. There are plenty of performance venues for songwriters where I live and I hope to get out there more but lack confidence in that area and I'm having diffuclty pairing up with anyone else doing the kind of music I do which is mostly my own material. I started writing songs when I was in my 20's and continued into my 30's and mid-40's when I suddenly realized I could write songs pretty easily although not every song is a great song. In an interview with Larry King, Willie Nelson affirmed that he could sit and write a song anytime he wanted to but not necessarily a good song. That's pretty much how I am now, I write songs all the time, as many as 3 per day sometimes, but I wouldn't compare myself to Willie Nelson. I am woefully behind on computer technology and need to learn how to get some of my material online. So maybe you guys can help me out and maybe I can offer a little something from time to time. Thanks for having me and excuse me if it takes a few days to learn to navigate the site.