Your Ad Could Be Here

New Singer/songwriter/musician From Georgia Us

Aloha everyone!

So I just joined after I found y'all on Google when I was searching for a place that exchanged original songs.

A little background,

I've been singing and playing and creating music since childhood, only form of training I've been lucky enough to recieve was in high school chorus, everything else has been on my own so to speak, which has been quite a journey to find myself, and my voice... like everyone else :)

I have a LOT of musical influences, I grew up listening to a broad spectrum and for that I'm happy.

Refer to profile for the list, but a lot of my current taste is from my past and that is the grunge era aka Nirvana, Alice in Chains etc... I also grew up with Yanni, and I love him. (See what I mean about variety haha)

I'm really looking to get somewhere with music, it's the only thing I've ever been passionate about, and I'm trying to live my dream like the rest of y'all. Hope to meet some cool people to network with and who knows, maybe even collaborate if I get that lucky.

I'm currently living near the Savannah GA area in the US with my husband, working on new material for a second album, and focusing on loving life.

Thanks for reading a bit about me, and I hope to talk to a lot of you.

With love,

Kymlee

post-6357-0-33220600-1317875981_thumb.jp

Hi and welcome to Songstuff Kymlee :) Nice intro :)

• Editors

Nice to meet you Kymlee and welcome to Songstuff :)

Hope you will find Songstuff very useful like we think it would be :)

Looking forward to listening to your music or maybe even collaborate if it so happens in the future :)

Cheers,

Mahesh

Hi and welcome to Songstuff Kymlee :) Nice intro :)

thanks for the welcome!

Nice to meet you Kymlee and welcome to Songstuff :)

Hope you will find Songstuff very useful like we think it would be :)

Looking forward to listening to your music or maybe even collaborate if it so happens in the future :)

Cheers,

Mahesh

thanks for the welcome! it has already proved useful for sure! I just posted last night one of my new songs in the song forums

check it out if you wanna :)

Archived