Your Ad Could Be Here

Synthstuff christmas presents...?

I'll have

Gail Porter and Sarah Blackwood out of DubStar

please synth santa,

wrapped in the bubblewrap ( to keep 'em fresh for later ) from a fully configured rack of 3GHz Carillon, Absynth and Cubase SX pre-installed & patched-up, a couple of XV5080s, and a Neumann U87 with 96Khz USB preamp/DAC.

Thank you,

BongStuff

I dunno, I always fancied a go on a melotron. Failing that, maybe some after shave.

I hope your little baby doesn't piddle over my God like guitar player! He's  plugged in you know!!!      

huh? Who's this guitar player that piddled over your God then? ???

Oh Bugger it! I've been out and bought you 'Hocus Pocus' by Focus... Oh Foc it!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Oh YES!

Now air-keyboard wise, what do I *do* to this mysterious track? Is it a tuneless widdly-widdly-Wakemanesque 200 notes-per-second blur of pitchbend and portamento?

Or is it more Da Da Da?  ;D

BS

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  not ;)

goad me not with your puny "axe" tomfoolery.

ours is a world you will never understand.

we can play CHORDS, BASSLINES and MELODIES with different sounds ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

from just one instrument

and chords can have MORE THAN 6 notes!

it's beautiful. come with us.

BS

Hehehe...well it's not Mia...she'll NEVER be a guitarist! NEVER I TELL YOU!!!!

Ahh yes... I remeber my dad (R. Wakeman) used to say the same to me...  ;D  ;D  ;D

The rebelious youth will out and baffle you into buying that first guitar....

If you need some advice on which one to get? you'll have lots of help and support from these boards. (And sniggering and "I told you so")  :P

Hehehe...well it's not Mia...she'll NEVER be a guitarist! NEVER I TELL YOU!!!!

My son showed no aptitude for guitar whatsoever. I love him, but how should I say this?... he was crap!

He picked up piano pretty well though.

Start saving for that Telecaster now BS.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Synth Lads - did you notice how the old chatstuffers duplicated our Christmas thread last week?

`old chatstuffers'? That dont sound too good!  :(

we can play CHORDS, BASSLINES and MELODIES with different sounds ALL AT THE SAME TIME

You'll never be a proper one man band if you dont strap a pair of cymbals to the inside of your knees!  ;)