Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey. :3

JackLias

Hello and Merry Christmas, everyone. I'm Jack, 24 years old. I'm currently living in the wonderful province of British Columbia in Canada. I'm not employed at the moment because I took time off to figure out what I want to do for college (it's a hard decision). Until a few years ago, I was a website developer.

I found this site through Google because I was trying to find places to talk about music and songwriting, and this seemed like as good a place as any to do that. I don't currently play any instruments, but I can play keyboard if you give me 15 seconds between each note to figure out which key I should press next. I'm trying to learn about vocals and songwriting for... a project of a personal nature. I've been told that I was a good singer, but that was before I turned 13. I'm seeking to reclaim my lost voice (figuratively-speaking, of course... I can still talk).

If anyone wants to know more, feel free to post a reply or throw me a private message. I hope to become a great part of this community.

Thanks. I took piano lessons for nearly a year, but I couldn't progress due to two things: I couldn't read music, and my brain was never able to tell my left hand to do one thing, and my right hand to do something entirely different. If I'm hitting the exact same keys with both hands at the same time, I'm fine. Even if I hit the exact same keys with both hands with a few seconds in between, I'm liable to make a mistake on that. I'm wondering if there's anything I can try to perhaps help me to multitask while playing the keyboard.

Oh, and I own two keyboards: The CTK-800, and one which I bought on December 23, the CTK-2000.

• Editors

Hand eye coordination. Interesting! I really suggest you put up a topic in the instruments section so that members here can help you. (I don't play piano so am sorry that I'm not able to help ) Not many people come over to this section :) welcome again. Cheers

• Editors

Heya,yup that's me :) anyways nope,just let people know what you need help for and details about it and you're good to go. Its a friendly place so you don't have to worry about formalities. Then again if you need any help or answers regarding,then let me know :)