Your Ad Could Be Here

Musicians Are Coming In; How Do We Make It Out?

chantreau

I'm a lyricist/vocalist with an ambition and a drive. Lately I've started to gather interesting musicians for collaboration concerning my material. First there is a poetry book that I want to put on record. Second there is a pop/rock thing that I want to put on record. Due to the fact that we all live in different territories we have to work over the internet. My problem is below:

What am I to do with the finished result? I don't have a budget and I have no place to turn for marketing or getting it heard. I know it has great potential. What should I do? Can anyone give me a deal on the precondition that I'll have the money for it with one or more scholarships. I know we can work something out but I want to avoid a catch 22 when it comes to the monetary issue.

• 1 year later...

i am a musician and i have been in this business for the last five years. In order to succeded in music you must have patience and have all the equipments which are required. Its not good to borrow a guitar from another musician or a freind you are going to have a difficut time to write your own music