Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi everyone...I'm Cheryl and I'm new in here. I'm from Australia and I love to write and sing. I've got 5 grown up children and my 5th grandchild on the way. (Feelin' old lol) Anyway ...my family and friends have always told me they love my songs but I figure they would say that so I am just finding the courage to ask people who don't know me from clay to give me their opinions. P.S. even though I love to sing I don't do it that well ...probably could have once but I think I'm a bit past it now.

Hope everyone has a great year and thanks for taking the time to read. :lol2:

chezzle

Hey Chez, love the intro, you are not alone so jump into the fryer. Complete your profile, spend some time reading through the back catalogue of peoples lyrical entries and dive into the lounge too where there some great bits of advice on writing.

Then critique some posted lyrics and post yours - you can critique any song on here too, not just the latest.