Your Ad Could Be Here

Howdy

Superman

Hello there,

I'm new here.

I'm a singer and a songwriter, country music being my genre of choice, although I enjoy most genres out there. I have a band, sometimes a 5 piece, sometimes a 4- piece, lol.

I play gigs with my band and also acoustic gigs with just myself or with myself and another guitar player. But haven't quit my day job yet.

I'm a Christian, and believe God has given me a talent to help further his word, just in the midst of figuring out how.

I have a wife and two beautiful little girls, and I am right in the middle of arranging songs for my first studio album.

That's pretty much it.

Hi.

Thanks, guys!

I'm very excited to be part of your group! A whole bunch of like-minded people to ask advice from whenever I need it (and give it graciously when I can) is just what I need!

As far as me being good, I know there are people working at 7-11 who can sing circles around me (quote stolen by Tim McGraw), as for many of you who are members on this site.

I have chosen to make a run at it when I was 19. (I'm 35 now). It's been an uphill battle,lol. I know there are worse guys than me on the radio, so that's what keeps me going. I know I have some talent, but there are so many everywhere that are better than me. I just think if anyone who has the right tools tries hard enough, why can't they 'make it'? (whatever your definition is)

I will most definitely keep updating on the whole album experience. I'm very excited!!!