Your Ad Could Be Here

Justanotherron

Hi, my name is Ron and I am from Michigan....

I am an aspiring Lyricist. I believe I am unique from most if anot, all others....... First of all, I have no musical ability... Can't sing, don't play any instruments and I'm pretty sure I'm tone deaf.......

With all that being said,,,,,,, I'm also not the type of lyricist that will wirte a new song once a week, or even every month..... However, I believe what I do write is extremely catchy and has a very unique perspective. I consider myself a very creative work smith.

I have some 100% completed lyrics, which I will be posting here. I love all the feedback I can get on my lyrics, as that is truly what provides my inspiration to continue to write. also have a lot more lyrics that are not 100% completed. Some that are most of the way done, some that are just started and others that are just ideas. I have a melody in mind for each of these in my head, however with out any musical ability, the melody is difficult to display.

I have recieved numerous reviews and critiques on my song lyrics, both from user forums and paid professional services. Although I can't say that all of my feedback was 100% postive I believe all agree that I have very sound structure and a very original perspective. I have also entered multiple song contest and although I have ever won the grand prise I have recieved several runner ups and honorerable mentions.

Further more, I have paid a small demo company to product one of my songs. It didn't come out exactly the way I intended it to but I am still very proud of it. I sent it to multiple places in attempt to promote it and I was lucky enough to have it aired on Berkley's Colledge of Music's Internet radio show. Although this song hasn't made it big yet, I am still promoting it and hope that one day it and other of my songs will be more widely heard.

I am constantly seeking joint ventures to where I can bring my music to life. I know this is a very difficult business but I truely believe that with the right person, I can fully succeed in the music industry.

Thank you for reading, I look forward to meeting new people and establishing new relationships.

Ron

Thank you.. I figured I'd do a bit more than just state my name. .

yeah, devastating lost for my Lions last night, even know they weren't supposed to win.... They played a good first half but just not a good enough defense.... We'll be better next year,,, it was nice to have a playoff game again.

Anyway, i did notice the multiple post,,,, thank you....

Thank you,,,,, I'm very impressed so far with the participation from everyone. I try to comment where I can but I also don't think I have the vast knowledge that everyone else has, but I'll still comment as much as I can from a listeners perspective.

Thanks again, and looking forward to getting to know you all better.

Ron

Nice one Ron. There are several topics and articles about giving critique that may help you. It's a great way to learn as well as help others. As long as you think of it as a discussion aimed at helping the writer make decisions about a specific song you'll be fine