Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello :)

MartinaMcBride.gif

Hi! I'm Joanna but you can call me Jo. I'm a 21 year old girl from Portugal. I have a major in Sound and Image and I've worked as video editor in a television station. I've been writing since I was 11 eleven. I started writing in English when I was 13. I'm always writing a song in my head. I take inspiration from everything! From something I see in a street, to something what someone said or even from a TV show.

I can't sing to save my life. And I don't know how to play any instrument either. But I am better with words written than with words spoken.

I hope that you like my writing and that who knows we might even collaborate?

Hi and welcome to Songstuff Joanna! Do you usually write songs in English?

Perhaps you could oofer some constructive criticism to our video creating members. Have you had much experience in creating song videos?

I actually write more in English than in Portuguese! I try to write in English as much as I can 'cause I haven't had English classes since 11th grade so I try to keep writing and talking in English so I won't loose it or unlearned it.

Actually, I haven't written anything in Portuguese in a long long long time.

Not much. We did a music video in College and a edited a music video for a TVShow. But the principals of editing are the same - when it came to shoots - although you have more freedom 'cause it doesn't have to be linear - you can jump from place to place as long as the words match.