Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello There, Strangers!

Hey guys, this site looks pretty cool so I decided to join up. Gotta question though--how comfortable is it for you guys who post your writing up on here? I fear the stealing of work so I just thought I'd ask. ^-^

I know how you feel. Someone named Merriam Webster has stolen just about every one of my words.

X3 I see, that sounds like an awful situation! Maybe it's time to make up some new ones. :)

A few years later... :o

This was a good welcoming! :3

Thank you very much, David. I'll look into that before I post up some works. Oh, and about my name so that I'm not just a crayon-colored sunset, I'm Gabrielle. :)

Have a great day!

Hi and welcome to Songstuff! What they said. :)

• Editors

Lol @John :D anyways welcome to the site Gabrielle,as you can see, we are quiet the "chatty" bunch :)

Hi and welcome to Songstuff! What they said. :)

Thank you!

Lol @John :D anyways welcome to the site Gabrielle,as you can see, we are quiet the "chatty" bunch :)

Yes I see, and I think that's a wonderful thing. =D

Oh, you, chatty-chatty-bunch-bunch, chatty-chatty-bunch-bunch, I love you.

I think if I was ever in need of laughing, I'd come hear you talk! XD

I'm really not funny at all. It's just the font I use when I type: "Courier Nitrous Oxide."

XD Oh of course! ... lol.

Archived