Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello Again.

Hi, I've been gone a looong time.

Thank you Steve for the message on my vimeo page.

And thanks too to Eddie (to you both!) for making me aware of the fact that it seems some of my old songs were still being listened to here.

Appreciate that! :)

Why have I been gone so long?

Well, I fell out of love with music for a while. Lost all inspiration completely!

Got a bit lost within myself when we moved to a different state....Then we started a candle making business, moved back "home" again and I only just now feel like I'm getting my (musical) feet back on the ground.

I missed it.

Well anyway, I'll be in the background for a while having a listen to what everyone else is up to.

Hopefully you good people here will inspire me once again.

Tracy

• Editors

Hi Mahesh. Thanks for the welcome!

You are living in India?

My husband and I "might" be coming to India this year (he travels a lot for work). He's been talking about us going on the "Palace train?".

I've always wanted to visit there so fingers crossed ! :)

Hello again!

Yup,I live in Bangalore,somewhere in South India. Let me know if you guys are comin over here :)

Thanks Steve. Yeah that ghost thing was pretty weird.

Wish I had more time for video. I've just got a new camera too but I'm holding off playing with it because of course it comes with the obligatory instruction manual from Hell.

Well being a bloke, I'm not exactly sure what they're for? So, if you're having any problems, post it up here and all the blokes can offer up differing opinions as to how to continue! :) Have you tried whcking it against the table...? :)

Archived