magoman

• Noob

Hi there,

this is my first post

i'm Marc

30 years

Guitar teacher

Guitarist in some coverbands, acoustic Duo and a Bigband

playing also Drums and Bass and of course i'm a singer...this brings me here to you...

i'm a bit tired of playing covers around since 10 years so now its the time to do my thing

at the moment i'm trying to write some songs for my rock-pop-blues-Trio

i have no problem to find some cool riffs or chord changes and singing melodys

my big big problem is to write and finish my lyrics, i'm getting cracy because i know to have good qualitys to be a singer and have a nice grooving band behind

i speak mainly german but mixed with italian because i live in the dolomites in italy near to the border to austria, this place is also called south tyrol..;)

of course i want to write in english but my english, as you can read is not the best

i think starting to read and write in an english forum can be the first step to be begin to think in english and help me to write english lyrics..

so if here is somebody that has fun to correct lyrics i would be very grateful

i'm shure to find interesting topics lern much

i hope to post soon something to listen

thanks and best regards

marc

Hi Marc, welcome to Songstuff. :) Your English is perhaps better than you think, but this would be an ideal place to work on nuance f meaning with fellow songwriters :) I look forward to reading and hearing your work!

• Noob

Hey & welcome Marc! :D

Yeah, as John already indicated, I'm always amazed at how well our non-native english speaking members handle the language. My 2nd language....way-back-when, was Spanish. At my best, I was still pityfull ;) Enjoy the site!

Tom

thanks man!! :thumbup1: