Your Ad Could Be Here

Echo Layla 20 Bit Recording System

;D

Had to start this one out with a smiley face!!!

Since the purchase several months ago of my Echo Mia 2 Channel In / 2 Channel out Sound card I have been looking to Echo for further expansion of my studio.  After much deliberation I finally did it.

I invested in what to me is the "Holy Grail" of sound cards.  

A 20 Bit 8 channel in 10 channel out Multitrack Sound card named Layla.

This for a drummer takes digital recording to a whole new level allowing him or her to totally isolate each instrument into its own track giving you complete control over it.  

Running everything through one mixer board will not allow for the individual applications of reverb after the fact and so on....

This unit comes with a software console that not only allows you to control input and ouput levels but also monitoring levels so you can hear what you're playing through your headphones while listening to what you're recording too.

What an animal!!!

Hi david

Excellent! I look forward to hearing your first tracks with it!

Cheers

John

• 4 weeks later...