Your Ad Could Be Here

Behringer

WooWEE what a steal!

Dual channel Tube Mic Pre with built in Parametric EQ, Phase Reversal and Phantom Power!  This Unit is clean as a whistle and can push the power!  You would have to spend a lot more than $100 to hear a noticable difference.

Great compressor for drums,  since I don't have to worry about soft knee compression (everything is Balls to the wall in my business...except shakers...heh ;D) I really appreciate the built in gates on this unit!!!  You can save some serious greenbacks if you are a drummer in need of compression.

The little brother with a twist to the Composer Pro.

This little jewel (compressor) comes with built in gates and an Aural Enhancer in one unit for even less $ than the Composser Pro.  It appears to work as well as the Composer Pro with hard knee compression but who cares about anything else..... :)  ...Excluding shakers of course  :o!

Love this little mother!!

I wouldn't suggest recording drums without it!  It's one of those things that you just expect to hear in a recording (kind of like reverb) and when it's not there you kind of say (THAT SUCKS :'()  Enables you to bring back everything lost in compression and then some.  Be careful because it is soooooo easy to get carried away!

This is the only Behringer  product  I own that I am not 100% pleased with.  This is also something that I have recently discovered and might also be the cause of a faulty unit.  Anyway,  4 XLR inputs... fantastic for drummers submix of 4 toms!   Dynamic mics GOOOOD...Condenser Mics BAAADD!  Had no noise trouble using Dynamics but when testing a condenser mic with the phantom power kicked on it was pretty crunchy!  I tested the same mic through another pre amp and the same cable with totally different results.  Called Behringer and they said they were not aware of a noise issue with their pre amps in this unit! (So why are they now offering a IMP...Invisible Mic Pre-Amp)  The technician said my unit needed to be worked on and would have someone from customer service contact me and took my phone number.  Phone hasn't rang since and that was quite some time agonuts.jpg...I feel like I got shafted on that customer service experience!!!!  

• 1 year later...

I got this amp for only like 200 dollars, and for being so loud (120 watts) and so awesome (24-bit multieffects). Plus I don't think they make it any more...

so this probably won't help anyone...

More posts toward my goal of not being a newbie!!

I always hear a lot of negative comments about Behringer products, but I use many of them on a regular basis with excellent results.

My favorite is the Ultra-Voice Pro. It's a complete vocal channel with a preamp, shelving EQ, expander, tube emulator, a versatile opto compressor, voice-optimized EQ with knobs for tuning, warmth, presence, and breath. And it also has a built-in De-esser.

Easy to use and is awesome on vocals.

I also have a Powerplay Pro headphone distribution amplifier. It sports 4 channels of independently adjustable controls, and can power 12 sets of headphones at once.

Now for the bad.

I bought the Ultramizer Pro, thinking it should be of the same quality as the 2 pieces above. I like to have a variety of tools to work with and was hoping to use it when I wanted a different color for a track. It absolutely sucks the big one. It is supposed to be used as a loudness maximizer and program enhancer. It is extremely noisy, and I would never, ever use it to do either one.

The only reason I still have it is because it makes things sound SO bad that I occasionally use it as an effect when I want a part to sound low - fi.

Apart from the eurorack UB802 Mixer which has been extensively discussed elswhere in these boards, I am the happy owner or a

Behringer B1 Studio Condenser Microphone.

I can only praise this mic because I have nothing to compare it with! (If you could see what I recorded my early songs with you would understand!. )

The B1 is a 1" single diaphragm condenser mic with gold plated XLR connector.

Frequency range 20Hz -20KHz - 10bd (switchable)

6bd/Octave at 75Hz (switchable)

I find it to be a 'warm' and comfortable mic. I think the best I have got from it, is with my latest collaborative song,

'Edge of Reality' if you want to hear it?

http://www.sperrett.charitydays.co.uk/MP3s..._RealityMP3.mp3

The vocal and the accoustic guitar were both recorded with this mic.

I bought this mic from Inta-Audio

http://www.inta-audio.co.uk/

It arrived in a smart flight case with foam padding, a foam windshield and an elastic suspension mount. It did NOT come with a lead.

I have checked the Behringer website

http://www.behringer.com/B-1/index.cfm?lang=ENG

And the current price for this mic is £86 GB. inc VAT

• 2 months later...
Apart from the eurorack UB802 Mixer which has been extensively discussed elswhere in these boards, I am the happy owner or a

Behringer B1 Studio Condenser Microphone.

I can only praise this mic because I have nothing to compare it with! (If you could see what I recorded my early songs with you would understand!. )

The B1 is a 1" single diaphragm condenser mic with gold plated XLR connector.

Frequency range 20Hz -20KHz - 10bd (switchable)

6bd/Octave at 75Hz (switchable)

I find it to be a 'warm' and comfortable mic. I think the best I have got from it, is with my latest collaborative song,

'Edge of Reality' if you want to hear it?

http://www.sperrett.charitydays.co.uk/MP3s..._RealityMP3.mp3

The vocal and the accoustic guitar were both recorded with this mic.

I bought this mic from Inta-Audio

http://www.inta-audio.co.uk/

It arrived in a smart flight case with foam padding, a foam windshield and an elastic suspension mount. It did NOT come with a lead.

I have checked the Behringer website

http://www.behringer.com/B-1/index.cfm?lang=ENG

And the current price for this mic is £86 GB. inc VAT

Just got around to this tread... to hear your new song. I like very much. You really should open an account at IC-Multimedia or something similar so that we can hear your songs in hi-fi!