Your Ad Could Be Here

Critique My Voice?

Your voice is fine! It actually has a nice quality. But I definitely think that some work on breathing (where to breathe, how to breathe properly) would really help. I find at times it sounds like your driving down a bumpy road and singing along with the radio. Properly supporting your voice is so important to sounding really polished. Open your mouth too, really spit the words out. And don't be afraid to sing loud! :)

Good potential though! Can't wait to hear more stuff from you!

Think logically about it, where would you breathe if you were speaking the words? plan ahead, write the words out and put apostrophe's where you are going to take a breath. The recording thing is something you'll get used to with time. If you're recording yourself, just keep in mind that you can do it as many times as you need to! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

who's song is this? Sounds like Nick Cave. You have the potential for an incredible voice which the ladies will get shivers from. I speak no lie, you have a nice texture in the deep range. I agree with everything else said, it seems like you need to work on the mechanics of singing. Not a problem, youtube has some great tutorials. Or better yet, get some private lessons. You could be great. :heartpump:

• 4 weeks later...

You have a very nice voice, just need to work on the breathing. It seems very, stop, start, at the moment and you sound exhausted, from the breathing part. Get it all together you will be fine . " Mirror, Mirror.... :luxhello:

Do I see a bit of young Elvis in the face ? Just get that voice working, the world and the ,girls are ... waiting :thumb:

Edited by whoosh

• 3 weeks later...