Your Ad Could Be Here

What's New? Oh Yeah, Me.

Hey everyone. (:

My name is Gabriel Majied, I'm 17 years old. I'm an aspiring acoustic singer/songwriter just looking for helpful tips and critique on what I do.

Making music and making a living from is all I really want to do in life, but I'm still very relatively new the the whole music concept, techniques, getting out there, anything you could possibly think of really.

SO! If you'd listen to my stuff and point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it. Other than all of that, get to know me, cause I'd love to get to know you all. :D

Talk to you guys soon, have a great day/night. (:

• Editors

Hello Gabriel,

Its nice to meet you :) Im sure you will find it here useful. Just roam around and you'll know whats happening in each part of the forum. You can post your songs at the song recording critique section to get some help. If you have any questions as well you could post in the appropriate section. And as for questions related to the forum,you can just send a PM to me or any of the staff and we'll help you out.

Cheers

Welcome to Songstuff Gabriel :)

Archived