Your Ad Could Be Here

New Song, Needs Critiquing, Oh And Im New :/

Hi Ashlee, welcome to SongStuff.

You came to the right place for critique, and for the right reason. Is it 'dangerous'? Well, as far as I know there's never been a case of jack-booted thugs breaking down a writer's door and whisking them away to a 're-education' camp because of anything posted here, but that might depend on your locality... I suppose you really mean will anybody steal your work? Not likely. For one thing, posting here places your work in a specific time/date, which is good evidence of ownership in case of a dispute. Also, from a practical standpoint, work pretty much falls into two categories, stuff that's so generic anybody coulda made it, and stuff so idiosyncratic that only the author coulda made it. In either case no point stealing. My 2¢...

• Like 1