Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello!

Hello hello,

Well, my names Andrew. I was born in Long Island, New York. I live in Florida, US. Um, I've been into music for almost a third of my life, (5 years). I am honestly here to meet and stay in touch with people who have the same passion for the fine art as myself.

I started off in 5th grade with the recorder, then went into 6th grade, and learned Baritone. Then a year later I developed an interest for guitar. I also began playing piano on the side, but nothing serious. In the winter of 8th grade, I started drums. Then 3 months later I started playing bass. The summer of 8th grade, I started Ukulele, then in the January of freshman year I started mandolin, and also started to take piano seriously, and started learning about musical production and recording studios.. Now it is the end of freshman year and I am beginning vocal training.

I have recorded 3 songs playing bass. I am in 2 bands.

To end this on A high note, ;)

Lets talk music!

Or English!

-Andrew Pemberton

Instruments-

Hofner Bass

Kramer: Focus Bass

Pearl: Forum 5 piece kit.

Fender: Squire electric :(

Batman Flying V

Washburn: Lyon Acoustic

Estaban Classical Acoustic