Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi

Hi, my name is Tiago Silva.

But since 3 i wanna be an musician, so with 7 i made the "Jimmix" thing. Cause i saw somewhere that everyone had to have one.

I have 20 years old and im from Portugal. And im here cause i need help with my stuff :)

If you want to talk with me about anything just send me and i will answer :)

hello Tiago,.. I am a lot older than you,..but believe me,.. Lyrics usually come from the heart, and if sang properly along with a tune can be an instant hit,.. or indeed a big flop,.. good lyrics don't always make a nice /good song,..sometimes folk like the tune, and also .. the voice needn't be a pretty one,.. you just have to listen to the great 'Bob Dylan' for proof of that,..but his song lyrics are next to none in my opinion.

If I have a dream,..I sometimes try and put it on paper,... but I always carry a note book and pen with me, cos sometimes folk say something that gives you inspiration,.. also it just takes one strong line in a chorus,.. and you can build on it. Hope this helps.

Tally

Edited by Tally