Your Ad Could Be Here

Poetic Proliferation

I started a poets competition page months ago, had good participation for aWHILE , HAD 22 REGISTERED MEMBERS MORE THAN ANY OTHER SITE, BUT EVERTYONE FADED FOR SOME REASON.

It was intended to inspire poets to reach new heights and enter weekly challenges to expand their knowledge of poetic forms and such, but it seemed to fade into non compliannce and participation.

If some of you aspiring poets want this type of challenge, let me know or John and we will start it up again, but I won't waste my time or yours on futility

Hi Jim

I will try and raise the profile of the poet's corner. if we can get more activity from poetic souls in general in this board, I would think the poetic proliferation group would stand a better chance of fulfilling it's purpose. So regarding poetry, for now, I will try and encourage more poetic activity, and see where that leads us.

Onwards and upwards!

Cheers

John

PS I haven't forgotten to continue my reply in the PM system, I've just been waylaid in part in getting something more clearly defined in terms of direction for the site. I'll follow up very soon, I've made some good progress. :)

Thanks, John. I just feel there has to be some way to get participation. I'd like to get comittment from contributors or find some way to get input as to what they would like to see and do.

Perhaps anyone who READS THIS WILL pm A REPLY THAT WE CAN BUILD ON.

Archived