Your Ad Could Be Here

皆�ん��ん���! My Name Is...

Sakushika

... Sakushika. I'm a free time music producer and a song writer since recently in the sense that I finished writing my first complete song a couple of weeks ago (even though I've already penned down some lyrics in the past that didn't form entire, finished songs). I thought the song would be mediocre when I started its writing, but I'm so happy with the result I now am confident that I can write stuff that makes some sense and is agreeable to listen to (to me, at least). I came to this forum to share my new passion with other people, 'cause sharing the experience with other people is just what I do when I discover new hobbies I like (hobbies or movies or books or...)

Books! I love them. I love reading novels or writing them. Same with poems. I basically like stuff with words.

I'm quite a stutterer sometimes and am just not very good at finding the right words on the spot to express my thoughts, but when I have the time to formulate my ideas and can make art with these oh so many words that dance around in my head it rejoices me and boosts my confidence with regards to my language skills. It makes me feel like I'm not entirely horrible with it, even though I have difficulties many other people don't have with right on the spot verbal expression.

I also love learning new languages, because, again, it entails lots of words (= yay!) but also discovering other cultures, other ways of thinking, other ways of seeing and experiencing the world. It's just so eye-opening and that kind of personal enrichment is what I constantly seek in life. I hunger for knowledge, knowledge and even more knowledge so as to be able to get as close as I can to experiencing life, savoring life, living life to its fullest potential.

But let's get back to songs. Despite reality's many attempts to wake up call me, somewhere, very deep inside, my child dream of making it in the music industry so well that I could live off the money I'd make with my music is still living and awaiting the day it will come true. I wished I'd make it as a singer, but I now don't believe that will work out, so music producing has become my main source of hope, along with songwriting. I don't just want to make commercial songs to get rich, though. I would be a liar if I said that the pecuniary aspect is irrelevant, but I, too, really wish to make music that touches other people (no matter how cliché that sounds) and writings that are an accurate expression of my thoughts, writings that have really interesting content while having the rhymes, the word play, the structure basically that makes it so that the words flow well and are a relish to read and listen to.

With that being said, I'm glad I found this forum and hope it will help me in my journey toward personal fulfillment.

See you all later, I guess!

(And in case you're wondering, click here ^^ )

Edited by Sakushika