Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello

fongthao2004

Hi there, i'm a total noob when it comes to music. how i got here was through googling to get critiques on my first and last song that i'll create. been working on it close to a year now with a ton of revisions and losing quite a few contests. so check it: "My Impossible Love" (it'll be under the lyric critiques section)

i enjoyed every bit of it except I myself lack much creativity. On the other hand i absolutely love listening to music, i'd say most of the stuff i've wrote on that song are cliched verses (just until i noticed) are from many of the songs i like. The one thing i definitely know for sure is the message/meaning of the song which isn't inspired from anything else. Even now when i get onto a new song its still like I'm plagiarizing verses/ideas from others. I just can't seem to come up with my own.. or if it should really matter as long as it gets the whole picture out (the song).