Your Ad Could Be Here

Need Advice Asap!

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to update everyone on what's going on in my life. I've been praying for doors to be opened financially for me for months now, clenching to those prayers in desperation... And God has come through in HUGE ways.

I have a $148 car insurance payment due in the next couple of days, and $100+ in titling/plating fees for my car due this month.

A couple weeks ago I was asked to play the ceremonial music at a Wedding Sunday, September 30th (yesterday). I had never done such a thing, and as such I was very nervous to say yes -- But Daddy told me "Go for it." So I went for it. I arranged a version of "Here Comes The Bride" for guitar, and practiced all the other songs they wanted me to play/sing ("Marry Me," by Train!) And they agreed to pay me $350 for my efforts -- I was truly ecstatic, it'd be enough to pay all of my fees, and I'd have a couple bucks left over.

I got to the ceremony with nothing but my guitar. A man named Jim, from Georgia, brought up a small -- but fantastic quality -- sound system complete with a 6 channel Mixing Board, a power amp, and two small home-built speakers (he makes freaking awesome speakers as a hobby). So I used the system, and everything worked out fantastically! Here's where God showed up:

1) I had countless people encourage me, congratulate me on a job well done, and praise me for my voice and my talents. *Countless*

2) I had at least 4 people, some from Georgia, even, tell me they'd seen my videos on YouTube. (Realize, I don't have any connections to these people whatsoever.)

3) After the ceremony was over, a woman came up to me and told me she'd pay me to give her son guitar lessons.

4) After the ceremony was over, Jim packed the entire sound system (Mic, Cables and all) into a cardboard box and handed it to me. Told me it was mine now. He felt like I had talent, and I could use it, and he wanted to give it to me. (I can now play weddings with no reservations as far as sound equipment, I could play parties, I could host Open Mics, I could DJ, I can pretty much do anything I want.)

5) After the ceremony was over, Debbie (Jim's wife, who originally contacted me about the wedding) handed me a little envelope with a very sweet thank you card, and my payment. She blessed me with $400 - $50 more than we'd originally agreed on (on top of the Sound equipment, which easily would've cost me $thousands to put something like that together)

6) After the ceremony was over, the DJ doing the Reception, Pedro, came up to me. Told me he liked my style, liked my voice and my sound. That was huge encouragement, because he's been in bands and recorded in studios before. But get this... He now owns his own professional recording studio and told me he'd love to get me in the studio to record.

People doubt that God provides... He is *ever* providential, *ever* loving. He's the perfect Daddy -- and what good Daddy doesn't want to make His kids' dreams come true? Not only does He *want* to make our dreams come true, everything on earth is submitted to Him. Everything is HIS whether we choose to admit it or not. He has the Ability and the Desire to pour out His blessings -- but He's a gentleman. He won't give you anything unless you ask for it earnestly and perseveringly. He is a good God, the perfect Daddy, and He *always* takes care of His kids...