Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi

Hi WendyAltea.

Welcome to songstuff! We hope your stay is a pleasant one. Emergency exits can be found here, here and ... ???

Sorry! Wrong job... 8)

You may find us a little strange here, then again! You may find us in the pub where you are more than welcome to join us! [smiley=beerchug.gif]

Hi

I've just registered. My name is WendyAltea.

I am among other things, a promoter/co-producer for COMEG - http://www.comeg.org

I am also a moderator on another site that I have posted about  elsewhere on the forum.

Hi Wendy

Welcome to Songstuff!

I hope you don't mind, I moved this into a topic of it's own. It'll have more visibility. The topic you posted to has also been unpinned.

Cheers

John

You may find us a little strange here, then again! You may find us in the pub where you are more than welcome to join us!

I'm not strange...

... oh wait ...

... there I go again. [smiley=hippy.gif]

:D

How lovely to be welcomed.

Most forums I have registered on usually ignore you.

It's nice to be here

Merry Xmas everyone [smiley=acoustic.gif]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awwww! We're just a bunch of old softies :-[ Except Nigel! He's a desperate criminal on the run from the 'Lyric finder General' :-/

• Noob

Hi Alistair

Yes I've registered COMEG on hundreds of Unsigned sites.More than I can remember

I think basically people are just interested in signing up their band , plugging them, and leaving it at that. Although that is primarily what these sites are for, I do think you get a lot more out of them if you try to make contact with people.

I've built a lot of contacts and had a lot of things happen for the band just by networking. ;)

Hi Alistair

Yes I've registered COMEG on hundreds of Unsigned sites.More than I can remember

I think basically people are just interested in signing up their band , plugging them, and leaving it at that. Although that is primarily what these sites are for, I do think you get a lot more out of them if you try to make contact with people.

I've built a lot of contacts and had a lot of things happen for the band just by networking. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, i think that's very true. But what goes around,comes around so if bands want feedback it helps if they give it too. That's generally true on this site which is why so many of us stick around. Comeg have been featured on the Songstuff front page for as long as I can remember so it must be working

Cheers

Alistair

Archived