Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey Everybody!

Hello, 'I am a 19 year old singer/songwriter. My genre is mainly country/soft rock. :cowboy: I only play piano, but Someday in the future I would like to publish my music. I've been writing since I was about 13. I hope to make great new friends here that share my love for music, and REALLY want some advice and reviews on my songs! :) so... Thats me for now. Would love to get some friend requests and feedback! :heartpump:

Hey Raquel, welcome aboard :)

Thanks John. I'm hoping to get alot of help here. I want to publish some of my music, but I want it to be the best it can possibly be! :) and again, thanks!

Well, I'm biased, but I think this is the ideal place for you to do just that. :)

• Editors

Welcome Raquel :) John's right about that one,its great here ;)

Hey thanks everyone! I can already feel how friendly and helpful this place is! My kind of website!!! :thumb23:

Welcome. Make yourself at home.

Archived