Your Ad Could Be Here

Live & Studio advices offered

• Noob

Hi everyone, I'm a freelance live & studio sound engineer with more than 10 years work experience. I came across this forum and wanted to offer my help for anyone needing advices about live sound or studio recording...and this is absolutely free :)

Hey Christophe

Welcome to songstuff! This sounds like a great offer. I hope you join in with the forum generaly and have a good time. The offer of help in any field is always appreciated!

Hi everyone, I'm a freelance live & studio sound engineer with more than 10 years work experience. I came across this forum and wanted to offer my help for anyone needing advices about live sound or studio recording...and this is absolutely free :)

Hi Christophe

Welcome to Songstuff!

Thanks! Glad to have you aboard.

So are you an analogue or digital man?

:-/8)

Cheers

John

• Noob

Hi John,

Analog or digital...that's a good question !...Well, I like to use the best of both technologies.

I mean, I use Pro Tools for recording and editing but I love analog stuff like Neve and SSL consoles, Focusrite preamps and compressor (especially the "Blue" Serie) and TL Audio valve gear...so musical !

• 2 weeks later...

Archived