Your Ad Could Be Here

Here's To A Long Friendship!

Seokhun

A big warm greeting to you all! My name is Kendrick, and I hope to make new friends, young and old, and learn from you all. Please take care of me!

1. Do you sing, play an instrument or instruments?

I play piano and guitar, although my guitar skills are quite basic and my piano, albeit quite simple, can be mind-blowing for the average person (I have tricks up my sleeve). I started playing piano when I was 11, and yes, I did teach myself. No reading music for me, just ear and ear alone.

2. Are you in a band or bands?

I am not in a band, although I wrote a piece that I'm recruiting enough instrumentalists to do a proper small symphony.

3. Do you write songs?

Yes, I do. I do not have a writing partner.

4. Do you record your music?

No, I don't. I can't afford recording equipment, and even then, I'm too oriented to piano.

5. What other roles do you perform in the music business?

Just a student, but I am capable of giving vocal instructions at absolutely no costs, and guaranteed to help solve any problems you may have, so if you've got a vocal issue, come at me!

6. Are you a tech head?

I get by. I count as a geek, but I can't program or do code work.

7. What country do you live in?

United States.

8. What are your ambitions?

Become a recording artist, and a full-time songwriter. Music is a passion for me, because I've had a lot of issues growing up, and I still do. Music became my emotional outlet, giving me catharsis when I need it.

9. Do you draw/paint/write stories/computer art/dance or other creative pursuit?

Since I am a vocalist in training, I only like to sing. I can dance, but only choregraphed, any genre and style will do, no matter how fast or how slow. I've had previous experience with dancing, so I like to do it when given the chance.

10. What would you like to get out of Songstuff?

I hope to stay here for a long time. This is my intro phase, so I will be absorbing from the experienced, because I'm quite an amateur at writing music. In the long run, however, I wish to be able to learn enough so I can give back and join the experienced to give out songwriting advice, like I currently give out advice for struggling singers.

And that's it, folks! It's a great pleasure meeting all of you, good day to everyone!

Regards,

Kendrick

• Like 2

• Editors

Very nice to have you aboard Kendrick :)

Welcome to Songstuff!

P.s I used to be on Singing Success forums a long time back(before the forum changed to the .tv domain) when Tom Payne used to be the admin and the forum had the old layout. I even had a few mail swaps with Brett when he wasnt so famous. He'd given me a few tips on making my voice better. Good times! :)