Your Ad Could Be Here

I'm building a Blogger!

Hi gang,

I've decided to try and build a Blogger. Crap, I don't even know what the heck that term means. Well, it's in it's infant stage, but stop on by if you can. I like the fact that it's easy to maintain and update.

Go here.

http://atom2music.blogspot.com/

Thanks,

Tom

"blog" - that's just a hype for "diary". There's so much stuff that's just plain hype now on the net. But I use the hype term myself - just to look hip.

"blog" - that's just a hype for "diary". There's so much stuff that's just plain hype now on the net. But I use the hype term myself - just to look hip.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D:D:D

Nice...  8)

You might wanna check your spelling Tom? :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wadya mean? My e-mail addy was slightly off but is fixed now.

Oh, I'll bet you want me to add a bunch of U's like you other-side-of-the-pond people do. Well, that wouuuld just be playing favourites! Wouuuuldn't it? :P

Oh by the way, I nouticed that I had the settings set so that only membeurs could leave a coumment. That is now changed to anyoune........................and you guys are "anyoune "Hint hint!"

Hey Tom I was talking abouut this!

"Are you an musician, poet,"

;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

??? So I made an mistake.

Boy, my blogger is getting kind of personal. I just checked my own profile and it says I was born in the year of the RAT. I don't mind important information, but name calling is uncalled for! ???