Your Ad Could Be Here

kenbru

• Noob

Hi everyone, just joined and looking to buy music writing software as I've been writing for a number of years but never actually managed to get anything arranged or put together properly.

Does anyone know of a comparison table of functions etc for the different types of software, the best value for money, and the most simple to use.

Cheers

Ken

• Editors

Hey Ken,what kind of music writing software are you looking for ? I dont really follow,do you mean stuff like Guitar Pro where you enter the notation and what not to compose songs?

If so,I think this might help. http://music-notation-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

While you're at it,why dont you post the same on the software section of the forum? :)http://forums.songst...um/93-software/

Welcome to Songstuff btw :)

• Like 1

• Noob

Thanks for the welcome guys and gals.

Thanks Mahesh, I'm looking for software where I can record at a moments notice the song that is buzzing in my head before I forget it, as I tend to forget it if I don't make an effort to note it down. I'm also looking to arrange and produce my work so that I can upload to you tube or Itunes when it's finished. I've looked at the notation software and it could be helpful, but I probably need to be thinking about a studio type of software where I can sample instruments and arrange them within the song.

Ken