Your Ad Could Be Here

Stagnated Songwriter In Motion

MakesMeSmile

Hi songwriters,

I'm a 22-year old guitarist, starting singer and - in my opinion - a terrible songwriter. I've never shared my songs with anyone, so, thus far, I haven't had the opportunity to receive feedback. My native language is Dutch, but I have a deep love for the English language and I would prefer not to write in any other language! I'm really interested in hearing what you think of my lyrics and writing in general. If I write sentences that are either grammatically incorrect or are correct albeit un-English/archaic/unbecomingly uncommon... please correct me!

I am sincerely looking for honest feedback. I know you probably will, but you don't have to sugarcoat (or sandwich) feedback to save my pretty little heart ;-) In turn I will provide you with the best feedback I can come up with, although I have to admit that I'm not very experienced when it comes to feedbacking about the English language.

See you around!

MakesMeSmile