Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello, All!

AyeConcord

Hey everybody the name's Josh, or as I go by for recording Aye, Concord! (exclamation is included). I've been doing music since I was in middle school where I picked up electric guitar. Since then, I've touched on bass guitar, drums, and keyboards. I work with a lot of software programs to record my music (I picked up Studio One 2 from a package, and have Reason 4.0). While I tend to do post-hardcore/alt. rock in the bands I'm in, by myself I am an alternative/pop singer-songwriter. Sounds like a long stretch, but I've done covers of everything from Asking Alexandria and We Came as Romans to Mayday Parade to Savage Garden and Wham!. I actually just finished and "released" my first album "With Pushpins to Mark". I say "released" because all I've done is put it up on my bandcamp and link some friends to it. XD I hang around on reddit for most of my day, or otherwise kill time playing video games and hanging out with friends/family. I'm planning on posting some of my stuff real soon, just opened up a soundcloud for linking and stuffs. I hope you'll enjoy it! Can't wait to meet the lot of ya.